Sunday 9 May 2010

New blog from Jeremy Duns

Spy fiction writer Jeremy Duns - author of last year's great Free Agent, which is now out in paperback and which I read as soon as it came out - has started a new blog!

It's called The Debrief (very good title, Jeremy!) and he refers to it as his "online playground". It has an interesting mix of writing about his books, links to stories about other fellow thriller writers, and the wider world of espionage and spy and thriller fiction.

It's well worth checking out. As Jeremy's linked to my blog, the only decent thing is for me to link back to Jeremy's blog. I'd encourage readers of this blog to check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much, Rob - glad you're enjoying it. I haven't got much on Len Deighton up at the moment, though I hope to rectify that, but hopefully there will be a few articles of interest to readers of this blog. I find a lot of things in spy fact and fiction connect up. I read your post here about Erik Hazelhoff Roelfzema's memoir (introduced by Deighton) while I was researching an article that linked an operation he was central to with a James Bond film. So you never know.

    ReplyDelete